Modern manufacturing and engineering processes require materials that offer high visibility and durability as well as reliable protection for the user. Clear polycarbonate sheets from Exolon Group have excellent optical characteristics and are built to withstand the most demanding applications in industry.
Despite their light weight and crystal-clear translucency, Titan and WS as well as the abrasion and chemical resistant AR polycarbonate sheet materials from Exolon Group comply with strict occupational safety requirements for use in manufacturing and construction environments. With exceptional impact resistance, employees and machinery are protected against ejected materials, broken tooling, radiation, flying sparks, high temperatures, explosions, chemical exposure and more.
Benefits at a glance
- Safety first – Certificates available for DIN EN ISO 25980 (welding) and C3 classification according to DIN EN ISO 23125 (machine tools)
- Processing flexibility – Cut and form polycarbonate sheet materials to any shape due to close tolerance machinability, cold bending properties and thermoformability
- Built tough for industry – Extreme impact strength is best in class, even at temperatures ranging from -100° to 120° C
- Clear visibility – Industrial polycarbonate by Exolon Group offers high light transmission and powerful resistance to scratching, shattering, clouding and more
Where our industrial polycarbonate sheet materials are used
High-tech polycarbonate sheets by Exolon Group are used in a range of demanding industrial applications to protect employees and machinery, including:
- Machine guard solutions – Polycarbonate machine guards for milling, cutting, shearing, sawing, pressing and more
- Welding protection – Filtered screens for welding masks, robot partitions, welding booths
- Inspection windows – Inspection windows for industrial enclosures and isolators
- Machine covers – For conveyor belts, control panels and more