For innovative glazing applications, architects and engineers choose Exolon® polycarbonate materials for their exceptional impact strength, insulative properties, UV and weather resistance, and high light transmission. Compared with glass and other plastic glazing sheet materials, Exolon® solid and multiwall sheets offer an ideal combination of safety, usability and durability for even the most demanding architectural concepts.
Exolon Group’s comprehensive portfolio of solid and multiwall polycarbonate glazing materials includes special formulations for added glare-control, heat insulation, drop-resistance, UV-resistance, transparency and more. All Exolon® glazing materials are formulated in accordance with European fire safety standards and are suitable for use in modern buildings.
Benefits at a glance
- Appearance and performance – In addition to their extreme resistance to impact, weather and UV rays, Exolon® glazing materials offer high light transmission and come in a range of textures, colours, geometries, thicknesses and translucencies to achieve the right look for any glazing project.
- Safety first – Exolon® polycarbonate glazing sheets have markedly better flame retardancy than acrylic and will not generate burning drops which could spread fires.
- Sustainable solutions – By providing natural lighting and invisible thermal insulation, Exolon® multiwall sheets are a natural choice for sustainable, energy-efficient building concepts.
- Complete design freedom – Easy to machine, thermoform, cold bend and cut to any shape, Exolon® polycarbonate sheets can help you realise even the most creative and challenging glazing projects.
Where our polycarbonate glazing sheets are used
Polycarbonate sheets by Exolon Group find use in a wide range of creative, functional, and high-performance glazing applications across many industries, including:
- Large scale skylights – for train stations, airports, stadiums and more
- Conceptual architecture – Exciting window and roofing design possibilities in public spaces and private homes
- Greenhouse glazing - Exolon® multi UV is ideal for applications in industrial agriculture, public gardens and more
- Secondary glazing – Protect antique windows and improve insulation in historical buildings such as churches and cathedrals