Weatherproof, lightweight and aesthetically pleasing, the Exolon® family of polycarbonate and co-polyester sheet materials are ideal for creative signage and visual communication concepts. Compared with materials such as glass, vinyl or acrylic, our signage materials offer a number of usability benefits including high impact resistance, easy machining and maintenance, as well as a good fire classification.
Exolon Group’s comprehensive portfolio of sign materials includes special formulations for glare-control, light diffusion, UV-resistance, transparency and more. Exolon® polycarbonate and polyester materials can be used in both flat and thermoformed sign faces.
Benefits at a glance
- Your brand deserves the best - Exolon®, Vivak® and Axpet® sheet materials are manufactured for durability and beauty to ensure that your branded visuals convey quality and integrity.
- Safety first – With an impact resistance more than 30 times greater than acrylic and high fire retardancy, Exolon sign materials are suitable for even the most critical applications.
- Built to last – Sign materials by Exolon Group are specially formulated for UV-protection as well as resistance to impact, temperature, shattering and scratches.
- Complete design freedom – Easy to machine, thermoform, cold bend and cut to any shape, Exolon® and Vivak® solid sheets can help you realise even the most creative and challenging signage concept.
Where our sign materials are used
Polycarbonate and copolyester sheets by Exolon Group find use in a wide range of creative, functional, and high-performance signage applications across many industries, including:
- Illuminated signage - Radiant branding for shop signs, channel letters, lightbox adverts, pylon signs, logo design and more (Exolon® UV AdLight, Exolon® UV, Exolon® GP)
- Corporate signage – Create striking signage for lobbies, meeting rooms, common areas, trade shows and more (Exolon® UV AdLight)
- Museums and parks – Informative placards, experiential displays, functional graphics and more (Vivak® UV, Exolon® UV)
- Wayfinding signage – For airports, hospitals, recreational facilities, universities and other public large spaces (Vivak® UV, Exolon® UV, Axpet®)