Durable, lightweight and with excellent optical properties, polycarbonate sheets by Exolon Group are an ideal light diffuser material for LED in architectural, industrial and transport applications. Compared with glass or acrylic materials, LED light covers made from polycarbonate offer superior heat resistance and uniform light diffusion to help eliminate hotspots and improve energy efficiency.
Exolon Group offers a comprehensive portfolio of polycarbonate LED diffuser materials including special formulations for brightness, reflection, glare control, UV-resistance and illuminated advertising and signage. Our range of polycarbonate LED light sheets confer exceptional design freedom with a broad range of functional properties and aesthetic finishes as well as easy machining and thermoforming capabilities.
Benefits at a glance
- Realise challenging lighting concepts – From wide diffusion to pinpoint spotlights, from laboratory work areas to indirect mood-lighting, Exolon Group has the ideal light diffusion material to help you achieve your vision, both in terms of function and aesthetics.
- Safety and sustainability – Improve energy efficiency with heat-resistant LED diffuser panels offering fire safety certification and extremely high impact resistance.
- High transmission combined with high diffusivity – LED light covers from Exolon Group help achieve lighting fixtures with radiant, uniform luminance.
- Built to last – LED light diffuser sheets by Exolon Group are specially formulated for UV-protection as well as resistance to impact, temperature, shattering and scratches.
Where our LED light diffuser sheets are used
Polycarbonate sheets by Exolon Group are used in a diverse range of creative, functional and high-performance lighting applications across many industries, including:
- Conceptual architecture – Exciting design possibilities in public spaces and private homes
- High-performance lighting – For industrial, medical, laboratory, warehouse, construction and data storage environments
- Transport lighting – Lightweight and durable solutions for lighting systems in automotive, aerospace and public transportation applications
- Lit signage – Radiant branding for shop signs, channel letters, lightbox adverts, pylon signs, logo design and more